Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
GovSense is a cloud based software provider serving city and county governments. Our unified solution includes land management, financial ERP and more. We are committed to empowering smarter communities and are looking to expand our team!
This role will be responsible for managing and guiding clients through cloud-based implementations of land management, accounting and financial management solutions along with helping clients optimize workflows.
This is a great opportunity for a self-driven individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with an analytical approach. This role is for someone who is looking to make a significant contribution to the team and is eager to learn and grow within the company.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Utilizing strong Accounting skills, assisting with business process analysis, solution design, and implementation—including setup, configuration and customization, training, and overall client management.
- Assessing customer implementation needs with Functional Team, crafting innovative solutions that span different subject matter domains, and implementing these plans to the client’s satisfaction.
- Working directly with customers to document and validate business requirements, which are then mapped to the application’s functionality.
- Conducting sessions with the customer over the phone or in-person, attending project meetings and providing status on progress of activities and deliverables.
- Contributing to internal solutions repository/best practices and knowledge-share activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, or other related disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to translate customer business requirements into business solutions.
- Previous experience working with cloud based applications.
- Understanding of any of the business practices as related to Accounting (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Invoicing, Revenue Recognition, Multi-entities) and Customer Support (Cases Management and Territory Management).
- Technical savvy, ideally with some working knowledge of technical concepts such as integration, workflow automation, etc.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, and capable of managing multiple deadlines.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Available to travel at least 40% of the time.
- Understanding of formal project management schedules is nice to have.
- GovSense is headquarted in Alpharetta, GA.
- Our clients are located across the United States
Our search includes those individuals who also share in our values and beliefs. When it comes to finding a culture-fit, we identify with the following traits and characteristics:
- Committing to exceptional client engagement.
- Thinking big and bringing new ideas to the table, regardless of title.
- An overriding ambition and a proactive nature, complimented with the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to thrive in the start-up atmosphere with the flexibility to work under shifting priorities.
- The determination to make each project a success from a results-driven outlook.
- The skills of a quick-learner with the ability to discern the appropriate time to listen and when to take charge.
- An obsessive approach to quality of work and achieving overall customer satisfaction.